Click the button above for video!
If you like making the traditional S’mores over a campfire I think you will love these cookies. I love campfires and cookies. The slight crunch of graham cracker pieces, the melted chocolate and squishy marshmallows you want to make all of the time.
This cookie is a variation of a chocolate chip cookie. I hope you enjoy it. You won’t be able to eat just one.
- 1 cup Butter, soften, almost melted
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 large Eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 ¼ cup Flour
- 1 Tbsp Espresso powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- ¾ tsp Salt, if using unsalted butter
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows, reserving about ½-¼ cup for cookie topping
- 2 cups Graham Crackers, broken up (about 10-12 crackers), reserving about ¼ – ½ for cookie topping
- 1 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate chips, or Semi-sweet Chocolate Bars chopped
- 1-2 Milk Chocolate Bars, broken up into pieces, topping for cookie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a mixing bowl of a mixer, beat butter until creamy. Add in the sugars until creamy. Add in eggs, one at a time, until incorporated and add in vanilla and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, espresso and cornstarch and whisk until combined. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and beat until just combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips, marshmallows and graham crackers and mix until just combined throughout the batter
- On a parchment lined cookie sheet place a large 1 Tbsp scoop of cookie dough, making sure to leave enough room for the cookie to spread. Bake for about 5-8 minutes. Pull out the cookie sheet and add, by pressing in a few marshmallows, a few graham crackers and a couple of pieces of milk chocolate. Bake for about another minute or so until the marshmallows are soft and chocolate has melted.
- Cool cookies on a cookie rack.